Tuesday 22 February 2011

A bad move.




I used this to try and move the contents of my Windows XP computer to my new Windows 7 machine. Although it did transfer everything across, I felt it was misleading because they do not tell you, or rather, forewarn you, about the problems you're likely to face when trying to use certain software. In essence, it simply did not work. The only way to really transfer your files from one computer to another is to just install each one individually onto the new machine; hardly rocket science, and in my case it took days but it worked fine (and of course I have removed the LapLink and won't be using it again).

I decided to include this negative review because I wanted to show that although I am a keen reviewer, I don't have a blinkered opinion and in fact pride myself on my honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment