Friday 20 April 2012

Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

I have been a long term fan of Hot Diamonds since seeing them for sale in Debenhams. Most recently, I've been buying online from their website because with every purchase, you get loyalty points in return which you can use towards a further order. You can also earn cashback if you click through via Quidco, which is definitely the best cashback website I have used. Below are two reviews of two of my favourite Hot Diamonds pieces. I'm currently lusting after the Love Bites range Modern and elegant. I bought these to go with and hoped they'd be as subtle and beautiful as the necklace or else it could be overkill for someone like me who prefers to be discreet with jewellery. These earrings are perfect. They're the perfect size and scale both with or without the necklace and don't look out of place on my ears (I was never a fan of the Pat Butcher look). They are a brighter, shinier silver than shown in the photograph and come presented in a beautiful, heavyweight box, wrapped individually. The only fault I can find is that the box itself is just a box, ie it doesn't have a pad on which to rest the earrings, but this is just a minor point and certainly something I can live with. A modern classic. This necklace was beautifully packaged when it arrived. The actual jewellery box in which the necklace arrived was of better quality than the box I got with a necklace costing me 6 times the price from a different retailer. As for the necklace itself, it arrives in a plastic wallet wrapped in tissue paper and in a box. The pendant is in a separate bag so you will need to thread the chain through it yourself. The chain is dainty but not pathetically so; it doesn't look like it'll snap just by being looked at, and I found it very easy to put on and off myself, which is not always the case with dainty chains. The pendant itself is nice and small, and is more shiny than the photo shows. It's sterling silver, coated in rhodium and I think that it looks very modern but also classic at the same time with its clean, simple look. I'd recommend the matching earrings too, to complete the look. here If this has been of interest to you, I'd really appreciate you clicking here to sign up as it means that you'll get £5.00 of loyalty points to spend on your first order, and once you've placed an order, I get £5.00 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment