Monday 30 April 2012

Master of all.

I've been using this software package for over a year now and I don't know how I ever lived without it. I'd coveted it for years but was unable to afford nearly three thousand pounds for the standard retail package, but definitely knew its worth. I jumped at the chance to buy the Master Collection at student rates when I was at university, as it meant that the package was affordable at long last. Verifying my student status was a simple process, although it took over a week to get approved because I did so in September when I imagine there were a lot of new students doing the same thing as me. I use Premier Pro for video editing, and although I always knew it was fantastic, having recently tested out other, definitely inferior video editing software options, I know how lucky I am to have the Adobe software instead. Of course, Photoshop is an invaluable tool for me, and the only software which is anywhere near as good for photo editing (or for graphic design, which I also use both it and Adobe Fireworks which is included in this package) is which I would recommend you also get if you can afford it (there are also student options available on this item to make it more affordable). I've most recently started branching out into web design, teaching myself Dreamweaver. I am by no means a computing expert, but this software has been problem free and it's intuitive and user friendly meaning it's easy to learn even with little to no prior knowledge of all things Adobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment