Monday 21 May 2012

Getting ready for summer.

I've taken delivery of a Slendertone Face for women this weekend which I will be trialling and reviewing for Amazon's Vine programme. It apparently takes 12 weeks to see any difference, so I won't be reviewing it just yet, but I hope that using the radiance setting will improve my skintone. I'll also be trying the massage function for relaxation.
I'm also taking full advantage of the abundance of seasonal fruits and vegetables available at the moment - my latest discovery is Strasberries which are sold at Asda. These look like wild strawberries, ie small strawberries, but they have a really delicious sweet and full strawberry flavour and a softer texture. I wouldn't say I entirely see the raspberry connection but nonetheless, they're utterly delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment