Wednesday 23 May 2012

Great external CD/DVD drive.

I have been using this with both a notebook computer which has its own inbuilt disc drive, and also with a netbook which of course comes without a disc drive. I used it to install some software onto the netbook and to watch and rip both CDs and DVDs onto both computers (neither of which are Samsung models). I haven't tried it with blu-ray discs so cannot comment on how well it works, if at all. I have just started to burn material onto blank CDs and DVDs, and I would thoroughly recommend using Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Platinum HD (PC)to facilitate this. The drive itself is thinner, lighter, sleeker and generally nicer than other models I have seen. It's quiet, quick and doesn't overheat. It looks great and I have had no problems with any aspect of its operation thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment