Thursday 24 May 2012

It's (not) in the bag.

These tea bags were surprisingly sweet; I normally add sugar to "normal" tea, and had noted the recommendation to add sugar to this variety, but there was no need. The flavour was the only reasonable thing about these teabags. I had a pretty significant stomach upset from using these teabags; I assume its laxitive effect is what is meant to help you lose weight. I'd say that the amount of fluid I ended up losing was detrimental and I needed to drink extra water to be safe. I don't see it as having any positive effects on weight loss long term, and long term use is only ok for people who don't mind living with a permanently upset stomach. I wouldn't say that these teabags do any good at all, and would recommend the age old combination of eating less and moving more if you want to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment