Wednesday 9 May 2012

Fuelled by Diesel.

Much as Converse All Stars are the most popular and well known canvas shoes, I much prefer the Diesel Exposure trainers. They're incredibly comfortable and hard-wearing - definitely my favourite casual shoes for summer. They're your classic baseball shoe and they look great with jeans, capris, shorts or even with dresses for a preppy look, or for a slightly less brash take on the Lily Allen school of prom dress teamed with trainers. They don't sell these beauties in the stores any longer, so I tend to source them online and I'm about to order some fresh ones in time for this summer.
The high-tops are nicer, as far as I am concerned, than the Chuck Taylors because they don't have the large, glaringly obvious (and in my mind a bit tacky) All Stars logo on the side. Both the low tops and the high tops have a lovely detail, with the Diesel denim theme being continued with a mini pocket and a belt loop being added to the design of the shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment