Thursday 31 May 2012

TV Heaven.

I bought this TV purely on the strength of reviews left here by other customers. All I had in mind was that I wanted a 32 inch HD TV with Freeview HD (so it's ready to receive these channels as and when they become available) and when coupled with little knowledge of televisions, I found the reviews invaluable. Well, I can say they were right. I've bought other products from Toshiba and always found them to be of excellent quality, so the fact that this TV is from that brand made it even more appealing, and again, it lives up to the expectations I had from its name. The process of setting the TV up, from removing it from its box to building the stand, to turning it on and tuning it, was easy and painless even for a relative novice. I was soon watching television to an excellent standard of picture quality, and as someone who is passionate about sound, I can say, I was really pleased with the sound and was able to avoid having to use an external soundcard and/or speakers. I've had the TV for a few days now and have had no problems whatsoever. I also thought the price was great for what you get, especially when compared with inferior, yet pricier televisions currently available.

No comments:

Post a Comment