Wednesday 30 May 2012

The ultimate graphics package for novice and expert alike.

I had no experience using graphics software, nor of using photo editing software, and an embarrassingly sparse general knowledge of computers, yet I was up and running very quickly with CorelDraw x5. The physical package is heavier than expected, but that's because it contains a comprehensive, and in my case, invaluable, hardback book of information to get you started, with step by step explanations and screenshots. There are also video tutorials provided. There are so many things you can do with this software. The book even includes some ideas on jewellery design. Personally, my main purpose will be photo editing, as the options available are fantastic and exhaustive and from what I've seen produces even more impressive results for the basics than Adobe Photoshop. I found installation and running to be totally easy and no interference from/with any other programmes on my computer. I should say that at the moment, I am using this for personal purposes, but I am so impressed I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending it for professional useage.

No comments:

Post a Comment